Okay, so just a funny this morning...
Tiste was telling me this morning about how sometimes the company he works for needs assistance in Raleigh, NC so they might send him down there for a few days sometime. He was confirming with me that Joel and Katie lived in Raleigh and said, "Yeah, I think it'd be funny to be able to tell the boss down there... 'Hey, I gotta go - I'm meeting my brother-in-law for dinner'."
Well, I thought it was funny anyway... Calling Joel his brother-in-law. Tiste caught what he said too and kind of stuttered a bit on the next few statements he said about visiting the parents.
We're both looking forward to hopefully visiting the 'rents over the last weekend in August. It'll be nice to get down there and see what's going on at the Farm.
*sigh* Sadly, I should be getting ready for my meetings for the day. Ciao!
3 comments:
David and I ended up dating because he referred to me as his girlfriend and then made the mistake of telling me. Maybe it will work similarly for you two.
Hee, Hee... Roses you're the funny!
Part of me never wants to get married again... Although, I'm not closed off completely to the idea of being a wife again but I think right now I'll just daydream about mocha colored babies and a life together instead.
Funny for last night... Before dinner with Amanda last night we were chatting with a woman outside the restaurant who called me his wife... We just snickered.
Well since I'm obviously not having babies, I'll have babies vicariously through all my friends. Get crackin' you two.
Post a Comment