Friday, January 23, 2009

...Sickness..

I hate being sick; it's the worst things EVAH. Sadly, I've been feeling under the weather since about Saturday. It's just been general slight nausea and headache. Hell, I thought even possibly I might have news for everyone. Sadly, no. After 5 days of feeling nauseous I took a pregnancy test that came out negative. Then I KNEW I had to be sick. If I'd only known how badly!

I won't go into details; it was horrible. However, I survived and that's the important part! I have decided that I watch too much House though... I was waiting for my kidneys to fail and for me to die! Isn't it amazing how a TV show can get you all paranoid about stuff?

Thankfully, I am alive and on the road to recovery!

1 comment:

Shortstuff said...

Hey, Sorry you were under the weather. Glad to hear you're on the mend.