Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dinner 07.09.09

Don't let the big guy fool you. He can cook. I don't know why he doesn't cook more often... it might be the anxiety I have when he picks up a knife, the fact that I don't let him help me (most of the time) or that cooking is MY time! It's my decompression time after work... It's my kitchen, stay out!

Um. But, sometimes I can let it go. Kinda. I'm willing to compromise occasionally. Provided I don't have to watch him wheedling a knife and attempting to separate his finger tips from the rest of his hand...
Anyway, he decided HE wanted to cook dinner for us. I just went to the store with him... then sat on my hands and didn't watch.

His creation...

Thai Green Chile Chicken Alfredo with mushrooms over Spiral Pasta
(served with garlic bread)



The chicken was perfectly tender.

No comments: