Here's to hoping that 2010 will bring an upswing for so many of us out there with unemployed spouses, bills to pay and mouths to feed. I wake up some times in the middle of the night wondering what Little Girl was thinking getting conceived last year, but then I remind myself that life is hard and if we waited for tomorrow then tomorrow would never come.
Meanwhile, we plug along.
There are so many decisions that are fraught with guilt -- Why did I buy this house? Why didn't I sell it during the boom? Why didn't I sell it after the divorce even? Why didn't I save more? Why... The ever open-ended question.
That being said, it brought me to today... for better or worse.
I still daydream about a storage unit for my things and a one bedroom studio apartment in NYC. Now, I think I would settle for just a few calculated do-overs. LOL
Meanwhile, I stick out my chin and shine on...
3 comments:
Cheers to hope.
If you waited til you could afford a baby, you'd never have a baby - so says my mom.
Keep your chin up and things work out, or at least change and work in a different direction.
((hugs))
It will work out even if you have to move in with your parents.
And this baby will be loved.
That much is true she will be here and wrapped up in love.
Different directions are good. LOVE is good. And, yes, it will all work out even if I have to move in with the parents! LOL
This baby will have so much love -- she has no idea.
Post a Comment