
Being Mom
Is
Hard / Easy / Amazing
Being Mom
Is
Interesting / Weird
Being Mom
Is
Special / Unique
Being Mom
Is
Fascinating
Is
Hard / Easy / Amazing
Being Mom
Is
Interesting / Weird
Being Mom
Is
Special / Unique
Being Mom
Is
Fascinating
In 1 hour and 27 minutes... It will be 5 weeks since MJ was born and I still have trouble sleeping on Thursday nights into Friday mornings. The memory of every detail fades quickly but the overall experience stays with you. I appreciate so much from the people that were there when MJ was born and I can't even say how amazing it was to have my parents there for her birth.
I'm still amazed she's mine (ours).
I'm still amazed she's mine (ours).
3 comments:
You did great work, Mom. Keep it up!
you are doing such a great job and we were happy to be with you!
Awww...so glad you're posting again. She's a keeper. What a beautiful baby and what great parents she has.
Post a Comment