Saturday, August 28, 2010

...Sappy Moments...

I love my parents. That's right - LOVE them. They're the most awesome people I would be friends with even if I wasn't related to them! Thankfully they have been able to come up to visit MJ this weekend -- it's been TWO MONTHS since they've seen her. They live to far away (or I do)... Either way, I was so happy to see them and spend time with them, Tiste and MJ. I'm looking forward to today!

Here's a little Grandparent & Baby Love for you to enjoy.































Now, go hug your Mother and give your Pops a snuggle (YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD).

4 comments:

why Egypt ? said...

thanks

cookingwithgas said...

oh we are having some fun with lot's of hugs and kisses going on!

Jariris said...

Love the love.

And man, does Mara ever know where the camera is - already!

Annapants! said...

Jariris - It's because of Mommypaparazzi!