Thoughts on life, relationships, cooking, arts-in-education, non-profits, books and so much more...
Friday, January 23, 2009
...Drew...
BTW, the roommate is currently being allowed to keep his job. I think he's on probation or something. I helped him write his apology letter and he didn't even say thank you! WTF!?!?!!
Yea- I hope it all works out well. Sorry you were sick! I don't know why your blog is not showing new post for me- Who knows- but I'll just check in anyway!
Well, glad he got to keep his job. You did the right thing. You can't help him if his momma didn't raise him up right. At least your momma raised you up good, girl. ;^)
3 comments:
Yea- I hope it all works out well.
Sorry you were sick!
I don't know why your blog is not showing new post for me-
Who knows- but I'll just check in anyway!
Well, glad he got to keep his job. You did the right thing. You can't help him if his momma didn't raise him up right. At least your momma raised you up good, girl. ;^)
I'll say thank you on his behalf because he's kind of a douche, but I'm not.
Love you!
Post a Comment