I tried to order the 2008 pocket calculator last year and they were out of stock. However, I was able to order TWO just earlier this week - 1 for me and 1 for Lisa. The package came today and I was super excited... Until I opened the package.
Stupid WW only sent me ONE calculator and there is no Customer Service number on their website so I have to try to communicate with them via the web. Stupid Weight Watchers. Grrrrrrr...
I think it will be handy and even more handy if they had sent the right number of calculators! Sheesh. But, this does have a daily tracker on it so that you can count down on your points for the day w/o logging into the computer every 5 minutes.

2 comments:
They probably thought you didn't really need two calculators (I mean, you're just one person), but they should have called or emailed to verify.
Morons...
Lisa <--- Riding In The Trunk Of The Bandwagon (Assuming It's A Band Station Wagon)
pretty cool-
not cool that they messed the order up- but pretty cool calculator.
Post a Comment