Finally! The weather we've all been waiting for is here for ONE DAY ONLY! I'm pullin' on my tennis shoes in a few and heading out to go to the dog park with Lisa and Charles. We'll see how Charles likes the obstacle course!
Meanwhile, I've been sipping my coffee and reading blogs for almost 2 hours; it's been a California day. Almost every blog I've read has had SOMETHING to to with Cali. I have vague nostalgia for California, having only been there once, however I seem to recall really liking the weather... Hmm.
At any rate, if I think I'm too far from the folks now then just imagine how I'd feel in moving across country! Someday I'll go to New Mexico and Cali again...
Meanwhile, I'll start saving for my week long trip to Hawaii. Now that my friend Deven is stationed in Oahu then I've only got the cost my flight, food, and spending cash. Makes Hawaii sound much more affordable, right? Well, it's still going to cost me at least $1K. At least he's going to be there for awhile!
Okay, time to throw a load of laundry in the washer, empty the dishwasher, grab a shower, wake the man, have another coffee and head out! All in an hour and a half...
I am superwoman!
HAPPY SATURDAY :D
1 comment:
Sounds like an excellent goal! Get to it!
Post a Comment