Why the HELL does everything have to be super baby covered in sugar peas and bright pink cute? There has to be a market for the mom-to-be like me that can't actually stand this crap. You can't join a forum, look at a website or even go shopping without being assaulted by shining happy cheerleaders that just can't wait for you to pop out your own pixie dust spreading and unicorn riding child!
Boo.
I just want something plain, not really frilly --- wait, why do I have to buy pink, blue, green, yellow or brown? What do you mean you don't offer a receiving blanket with tribal patterns?
*sigh*
4 comments:
Okay, check it:
http://www.punkbabyclothes.net/
http://www.crazybabyclothing.com/plain-black-onesies-c-35.html
http://www.luckylittledevil.com/catalog/1/
http://www.uncommonlycute.com/shop.php?sid=nb
Thank you, I've seen most of those links. I was looking for crib bedding and nursery items. :(
Alright then...
http://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/gothic-baby.html
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/custom-3-piece-punk-rock-baby-crib-bedding-set
http://stores.wildchildpdx.com/-strse-Bedding/Categories.bok
Anna, you are too funny. Those look like some great links. Hope you find something.
Post a Comment