Monday, November 3, 2008

...halloween...

This was really my first year of not really celebrating Halloween in a LONG time. I had a good night though... Dinner w/ Grma Anna, Jim, Robert and Tiste. Then dropped off Tiste at Hell's Kitchen so that he could have some bar time with his brother Isz. I came home to a quiet and peaceful house -- it was awesome.

Although a day late... FOR Halloween Tiste and I went with a bunch of friends to Rainbow Cactus on Saturday for the drag shows and some dancing. It was fun dancing and seeing everyone. And, I forgot to post that we also went to Olde Towne Portsmouth's Ghost Walk with Lisa, her mom, Ted, Nathan, Catie and Mike.
We parked at Waterside and took the ferry over then did the walk. It was a lot of fun and sometimes totally cheesy. But, several of the actors were very good and by far the company is ALWAYS fabulous. Lisa's mom reminded me of my mom a bit and she was a stitch!

(Lisa bundled up against the... well, lukewarm night. It wasn't really a cold one)

2 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

Yousguys have all the fun!
Ma

Annapants! said...

We do have a lot of fun :)