Monday, November 3, 2008

...mini-vacation...

I was supposed to go to Northern Virginia for Halloween but, alas, I couldn't justify the funds. I did, however, no cancel my days off. So, I'm on the last day of a 4 day weekend. It's been *really* nice. I haven't really accomplished anything extraordinary but I did manage to find some sanity in the pantry behind the cereal. That's a start! Have I mentioned that I'm not ready for shorter days? I'm adjusting pretty well this year though, I think.

Anyway, last week we had our usual game night. Robert came over and started building his character. Lisa, sadly, was MIA again.
(PS. Robert turned 23 on Saturday!)

We also asked Tiste to get a screen so that Drew would stop "looking over his shoulder" and announcing things about the villains we were fighting.

And, I was having fun with some of the modes on my camera! Corax looks more than just a little bit silly and strangely enough reminds me of my uncle Jay...


And, I practiced my best kissy face when Corax started taking pics too. LOL

No comments: