Friday, September 18, 2009

Gone Camping!

Tiste has some friends that have a large wooded lot in Holland, VA which is out near Suffolk. We're heading out this weekend with around 30 or so of our friends for a weekend party! It's going to be a good time. In consideration of the diet I am BEING PREPARED.

Saturday Dinner
Red Wine & Garlic Marinaded Steak
Asparagus tossed in olive oil and lemon
Roasted Cauliflower & Zucchini

Sunday Breakfast
All Natural Chicken Sausage
Coffee

Snacks & Extras
Almonds
Light Pringles
Drained Tuna
Salad Fixings

We should be styling. We have some gear to help get us through roughing it but I'm happy to report that the group came together and at least rented a Porta-John. Whew!

3 comments:

Jariris said...

Good for you prepared for your diet!

I'm going to the MD Renn Faire today and can report that I am not prepared to stay on my diet.

C'est la vie.

Shortstuff said...

Sounds like great fun. Hope you have a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

The cauliflower was soooooooo AWESOME!!! Everything was else was super tasty, but the cauliflower blew me away :-)

Lisa <--- Loved The Cauliflower