Tiste is having lunch with me today. Apparently, the person at the school ASSUMED there was a Medical Coding and Billing class starting in September but she didn't check... until Tiste went to register today. The classes don't actually start until February. It's back to the drawing board now.
He's trying to remain calm and put his anger management to use. I am too.
I told Tiste that I feel like I'm in a bumper car and that the steering wheel doesn't work. He laughed and said that he feels like he's on the dizzy teacup rides that turned into a rollercoaster.
*sigh*
2 comments:
who's in charge of that bus?
Stop this train and let me off- shoot!
I hope something else comes in to play soon!
Could he get some core classes out of the way, or maybe start something similar and then change majors?
I vote u should just pimp him out for money until the Spring semester starts. :)
Post a Comment