
The cheese and lunch meat is actually a snack for later this afternoon before I go grocery shopping; I was trying to think ahead! Lunch was ground beef, reduced fat cheese and broccoli slaw with a low fat ranch, blueberry no sugar added applesauce and sugar free jell-o.
This is one of my favorite bento boxes; I love the color and Mink the Monkey who is on the front. However, I thought I would share something about Mink... Mink the Monkey likes... well, he likes erotica apparently! I had read this when I first got the bento in the mail but then forgot to share. Months later I finally read it again and it just cracks me up!

For those of you of the older persuasion (or just bad eyes) it reads, "My name is Mink. I like to read the fantasy story. I am very excited when I read."
*snort*
On a kids lunch box!
Well, for any of you that are like me and can't help but enjoy a good chuckle then you should visit here for more inappropriate giggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment