Oh, I like that one, too. And I did vote. I vote to cancel out my husband's vote!! Of course I also vote to honor your grandfather who INSISTED that we all vote and in fact, said if it was permitted would go in the booth with us and help us choose. Wish he could still do that with some of the family. ;^)
2 comments:
Oh, I like that one, too. And I did vote. I vote to cancel out my husband's vote!! Of course I also vote to honor your grandfather who INSISTED that we all vote and in fact, said if it was permitted would go in the booth with us and help us choose. Wish he could still do that with some of the family. ;^)
Wow, I wish I had seen this BEFORE the election. I would have voted for White Power Forever!
Post a Comment