Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lunch 03.03.09

My friends and I have taken to meeting for lunches here and there. Today was another great lunch but this time at Saigon #1 that's right around the corner. Not just Lisa and I; this time we had Amanda, Jesse and Ted with us as well.

We had a good chat about Amanda and Jesse leaving us for the wild world of Northern Virginia. Lisa and I have had fun living vicariously through them looking at apartments and places to live. Thankfully, they won't be too far away! Can you say ROAD TRIP! :)
I've already warned Amanda to have my room ready!

Jesse is going to look at apartments while all us girls are in DC this weekend. (It turns out they'll be packing it up and moving around April 1st - so not only will we be celebrating Magen's birthday but we'll have a good hurrah with Amanda as a 'send off'.) So, us girls joked that Ted should go with Jesse this weekend and look at the apartments with him. The boys decided that that would be too much like 'girl time'. *L* We promptly launched into skits of the boys being excited over crown molding and luxurious bathrooms. And, decided that Ted would have to have a snit fit over nowhere to keep his Hummel figurines.

The girls and I are SUPER excited about our trip! I'm planning on taking lots of photos and going with the flow! ;p

Lisa


The Amanda and The Jesse

No comments: