Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tiste Bday, 33

Last night we went out for Tiste's birthday. I know it's not until next week but it worked out better to do it last night. So, we went to dinner with friends and then out bowling. It worked out fine even though I forgot the cake and don't have his birthday present yet.

Tiste was the first one to walk up and he bowled a strike first thing. I know he was feeling cocky until 4 gutterballs later he couldn't recreate the magic. LOL

Regardless, Lisa bowled her first and second strike EVER in her life, it was amazing to witness. She promptly let us know we weren't cheering enough so we jumped up and down like a bunch of loons. Well, and we're good at that so what does it matter! Ha!
I think I bowled a 53 or something really sad. Thanks to everyone that came out; Tiste had a good time. :)

Tiste and shoes...











My honey...











Lisa being super girl-point-the-toe-cute...













Ted being super girl-point-the-toe-cute...













Drew was really proud of his... hat.











Hey look, we're so clever!

1 comment:

cookingwithgas said...

looks like great fun- I need to get his birthday in my head- Happy Birthday to him!