
This was after opening other doors on the car without a problem so he was a little shocked into silence when it happened. He came directly into the house to let me know where I proceeded to talk myself down off of the ceiling. Prospectively, the car's over 100,000 miles so if this is the worst thing... *deep breaths* I'm trying to deal.
Tiste scrapping the car off for me...

Me on my way to the car, snow gettin' in my face...

The inside view of Tiste getting the front window...

Getting the driver's side...

This much snow and the city's shuttin' down...

*sigh*
2 comments:
you just never know- some days it pays to be shut down!
Your cousin Christine had to use hot water to open her car door this morning. I think it was complaining about no longer being in Florida! I've enjoyed the day, but would rather have been at work. Can't believe I just wrote that!!
Post a Comment