We sat outside on the covered deck so we could enjoy the breeze but not catch too much sun. We decided that we most certainly need friends with a boat. Not just any boat, but a good sized boat. We quickly made our decisions about breakfast and ended up having the exact same thing... the CHX Seafood Omelette which is made with shrimp, crab, scallops, cheese & mushrooms with a side of steamed broccoli, coffee and a screwdriver. It was all so delicious I can't wait to go back and have it again. None of the seafood was overcooked and the cheese did not over power the flavor of the crab. With a little dusting of Ol'Bay... Man, I was happy. :)

Lisa, texting at the table...
After brunch we headed over to Starbucks for more caffeine and then over to the VA Beach SPCA. This is were we met Buster (who I have already renamed Boomer)!

We spent about an hour and a half at the SPCA -- most of it with Boomer! ;p
I hope Lisa and Ted adopt him! I also saw a Puggle there and he was so cute. However, he was too hyper and I knew Tiste would say no. At some point, I'm sure I'll go in and the perfect dog will be there... Not too big, not too hyper... and he'll be juuuust right. I have faith!
Until then, I'll live vicariously through Lisa and Ted. :)
3 comments:
Nice boob shot!
I was thinking to use that shot for my website I would have to go x- rated!
Sounds fun- I hope you are better soon and can dance the night away.
Oh geez... *Blushes excessively*
Ignore the boobs, folks. Nothing to see. Move along...
Anyway, I really think I may have Ted convinced to adopt Buster. The only thing he said in protest after listening to me extol Buster's virtues was "We'll need to get another crate". YAY!!! Keep fingers and other digits crossed!
Lisa <--- Didn't Realize It Was ALL Hanging Out
Post a Comment