I won't lie, I ate my lunch before I took a picture. Just some tuna, crackers, light cheese and some trail mix.
I'll take this opportunity to bitch about the fact that Tiste and I can't find a gym within a good radius of the house. Everything seems out of the way (opposite direction of our lives or too far out). We're planning to drive around on Saturday and see if we can find one that we could work into our 'route'.
Bleh.
2 comments:
Marilin and Libby were talking about the gym they joined. The price was really reasonable. I think it's in the old JCC on Granby. You should call them and see where this place is. Maybe it'll fit the bill.
You know, it's located at Ward's Corner. I don't spend a lot of time that way so I'm going to look around my 'homebase' first. However, it's not too far so it can go on the list of possible locations.
Post a Comment