Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Irrational Mood Swings

Over Labor Day Weekend Tiste and I went down to visit the folks in NC. I just so happened to be experiencing irrational mood swings completely unrelated to anything -- or, so I thought.

I use a website to track my monthly cycles. I logged in this morning to input some data for the last two months and discovered that the weekend we were in NC was the very same weekend I was beginning my ovulation cycle.

It's funny to know that something that simple (and yet, complex) was the root of it all!

2 comments:

Jariris said...

Woot! Toes crossed for good news on your fecundity.

Calliopia said...

I use cyclespage to track mine. Isn't it amazing how we never actually remember to attribute these lovely symptoms of abdominal pains, intestinal distress, raging bitchiness, crying over My Little Ponies : The Return of the Same "Evil Villain Who Just Needs a Hug" part 27, or any one of another million things that happen each month. It's always after the fact, when glancing at a calender or our underpants that we exclaim. "Oh, duh!"