Hey Lisa! I really enjoyed it and thought it was a fine production. The lead female roles were two amazingly talented women and I was thoroughly IMPRESSED. I would love to go to another show at the Sandler Center. The couple that Tiste and I sat next to were probably in their 70s and a delight to chat with about the show. After not working in theatre for years it was nice to go to a show, be with the other patrons and sit back and enjoy. :)
3 comments:
So, how was it?
Previous post was me, Lisa :-)
Hey Lisa! I really enjoyed it and thought it was a fine production. The lead female roles were two amazingly talented women and I was thoroughly IMPRESSED. I would love to go to another show at the Sandler Center. The couple that Tiste and I sat next to were probably in their 70s and a delight to chat with about the show. After not working in theatre for years it was nice to go to a show, be with the other patrons and sit back and enjoy. :)
Post a Comment