Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday Recovery

I had an awesome weekend. Friday night with Amanda and Tiste was a lot of fun, then staying up chatting with The Dixie until midnight! Brunch at Amanda's on Saturday, the art show and then the Halloween Party...



WHEW, by the time Sunday came around I was exhausted but very happy and relaxed.

Tiste and I chilled out at the house after The Dixie left then got some lunch at ran to the store for some groceries. We came back to the house for about an hour before heading back out to help the parents breakdown their booth at the art show. (Tiste was *really* cold!)










But, that was totally worth it because then we got to have dinner with them at San Antonio Sam's in Ghent where I got to share a drink with my cousin Robert who just moved here 2 months ago.

1 comment:

Jariris said...

That top pic of you looks really great! :D

I guess the exhausted look works for you.