Persnickety

Thoughts on life, relationships, cooking, arts-in-education, non-profits, books and so much more...

Friday, October 10, 2008

...*sigh*...

http://nataliedee.com/
Posted by Annapants! at 10:56 PM
Labels: online comics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Annapants!
I'm married to a great man and a mother of one AMAZING daughter. I live 4 hours too far away from my family and miss them bunches!! Also, I love my career. I am in arts-in-education where I have the opportunity to influence kids through exposing them to the arts... How great is that!?
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (198)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (37)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (24)
    • ►  February (34)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ▼  2008 (109)
    • ►  December (32)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ▼  October (41)
      • ...boo...
      • Bento 10.30.08
      • Fall Potluck 10.29.08
      • ...Geek Moment...
      • Aida
      • ...CousCous...
      • I am no artist.
      • ...i'll never tell...
      • ..Amanda's Birthday Celebration..
      • For AMW
      • Bentos 10.23.08
      • Bento 10.22.08
      • ...pretty pretty princess...
      • Random Survey #45,6985
      • ..destiny..
      • Bento 10.20.08
      • Sunday Recovery
      • SuperDixie Comes to Virginia
      • Whynot Pottery @ Stockley Gardens
      • Bentos 10.18.08
      • Whynot #1
      • Bento 10.16.08
      • Here, Hold my bento...
      • Starbucks Pumpkin Scones
      • ...Cultural Enrichment...
      • Les Triplettes de Belleville
      • Gettin' Mah Har Did!
      • ...*sigh*...
      • Hard At Work
      • Yankee Cook, Southern Kitchen
      • 'Manda for Prez
      • Haircut and Colour
      • Geek, I am.
      • Tamari-Roasted Chickpeas
      • The Professional
      • Me, again
      • Random, Cause I can be...
      • The Jensen Family
      • Don't Vote, Do Vote
      • New York
      • Article: Tidewater Women's Magazine
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (4)

Friends and Family Bloggers

  • Ma's Cooking Blog
    13 years ago
  • Random Thoughts of AMW
    13 years ago
  • Rose's Garden
    14 years ago
  • Snarky Pie
  • The Jensen Family
    13 years ago
  • The Porch on LaSalle
    16 years ago
  • There's Lite-ning in These Thunder Thighs
    14 years ago
  • Uninspiring Drivel
    14 years ago
  • Whynot Pottery's Blog
    1 year ago
  • Whynot Pottery's Wares
    14 years ago

Khyber Pass: # 34 Saint Marks Pl, New York 10003 # (Btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave)

Khyber Pass: # 34 Saint Marks Pl, New York 10003 # (Btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave)
This, this is the life I ordered.
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.