Friday, October 24, 2008

..Amanda's Birthday Celebration..

We had a posh dinner for Amanda to celebrate her thir-*cough* birthday. Lots of people were taking pictures but this is all I've got on me at the moment.

Big Mike was rockin' the best metro sexual shirt of all times and Ted was keeping us in a good mood with his antics! Tiste looked awesome but sadly, because he's a poo-poo head, there aren't any pictures in MY posession to verify this...

Lisa and Amanda all look super lovely in their dresses - I think I looked nice too (go me!). Catie and Rain are always super awesome company and Joe kept us snickering as well. All-in-all, a super fabulous event deemed a successful celebration!





3 comments:

SuperDixieKitten said...

Yay for birthdays!

Yay for crooked pictures!

Annapants! said...

Yay for awesome husbands; Jesse was missed but he picked a great place to have Amanda's swanky gathering.

:)

Anonymous said...

Jesse got a gushing 'thank you' email from me which included a threat to tackle hug him upon his return.

This was possibly one of the classiest b-day celebrations I've ever attended! We were way hotter than the pharmaceutical reps having their boring presentation dinner. Amanda was especially fetching :-D

Great pics, 'Pants! Love the one of Joe getting ready to lose a finger, lol.