
Happy Friday!I'm excited it's Friday... the parents will be here next weekend for the Stockley Garden Art Festival and Magen is coming into town to visit too! Next weekend is going to be fun...
Friday
The Capital Steps at the Ferguson Center for the Arts with my co-workers.
Saturday
Lisa, Magen, Amanda and I (maybe a Tiste too) are all having brunch on Saturday before we head over to the art show. Then Magen and I are fulling taking a nap before we head off to a Halloween Party at a friends where we get to chill w/ Lisa, Tiste and some of our swanky friends!
Sunday
Shopping for a bento for Magen and brunch before sending her on her way. Then relaxin'... maybe a nap and, I hope, seeing the parents later that evening.
1 comment:
I am TOO excited!!
This week is going to drag by.
Post a Comment