My artistic director just introduced me to a potential artist. She came into my office and said, 'Oh - you're so organized... You must not be artistic"! I hope that my overwhelming urge to jump over my nicely organized desk didn't show on my face... *Sigh*
4 comments:
Good of you to notice since you don't have the brain god gave an ant-
So let me just snap off your pretty little head since you are not using it.
What the shit did you just say-
Well little lady where we come from we would have you strung up and quartered for being such an ass.
Naw- better to keep smiling!
I'm thinking an artfully arranged series of staples in her forehead would probably change her mind. About 60 or 70 shuld do it. I'll hold her down for you!
Lisa <-- Dingbat Wrangler
Still smiling!!
But, my face is starting to hurt over it... hopefully she doesn't walk around with her feet in her mouth all the time.
better her foot in her own mouth then in yours!
Ouch!
Post a Comment