Last night was the birthday dinner that Lisa and Amanda arranged for me, and it was fabulous! We went to Momo's Sushi and Noodle Shop. It just so happens to be my new favorite sushi place! ;p
I missed Jesse, Don, Magen and a few other peeps but overall it was great for everyone to come out. I really enjoyed sitting with everyone for a minute to give them their handpicked gifts. I keep telling people; it's a tradition in my family to give people gifts on your birthday and they always look at me funny!
I was especially please giving my girls their gifts. Amanda was stoked to get another great multi-tasker for the kitchen while Catie and Lisa immediately put their pendants on their necklaces (I think Lisa almost cried). The boys weren't as animated but I know heard that they both liked their gifts.
I got some awesome gifts as well. Tiste got me games I wanted for the PS2, a digital picture keychain from Rain and Joe, Amanda got me a *lovely* wallet and Lisa made me a beautiful necklace! Catie got me a card and told me that my present wasn't ready yet - I'll be interested to see what's coming!
*SOMEONE* forgot the camera so below are a few off of my cell phone. Don't worry, she'll be punished later!
The MoMo Special (My Dinner/Leftovers!)

Tiste's Dinner (The one in the middle ended up having crab in it so I had to eat it for lunch today... Darn the bad luck!)

Big Mike, Catiesocks and Special Ted

Me & Tiste (he's tryin' to look cool)

The most divine cupcakes I've ever had (Chocolate & Basil)!

Thanks Amanda and Lisa; y'all gals rock!
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a cool time, even though I know secretly your heart was weeping for me.
((HUGS))
My heart was weeping! Especially since I has a gift for you too! ;p
We had fun doing it for you! The prezzies from you were a nice surprise, and yes, I did get a bit choked up :-) I'm glad Momo's was able to accomodate us. And the service was sooo fast! Dailin gets an extra large tip the next time I'm in there.
Lisa <-- Happy Camper
Looks like great fun!
the mother unit.
Post a Comment