My parents eloped in 1972. I don't know the full story and I probably never will. I do know that no pictures exist, they were wearing bell bottoms and they had pizza after. I have no clue what started the exchange that led to them driving from Norfolk, VA to Elizabeth City, NC to get married. However you look at it; it's 2008 and they're still married!
This picture is from their 25th wedding anniversary. Mom lost her copy of it in the fire. Luckily, I have a scanner at work and I found my copy!
Cheers Mom and Dad; this picture's for you.
XOXOXO... Your favorite (oh, yeah - only) daughter,
Ajay ;p
2 comments:
smile- where does the time go and who is this gray haired man who keeps following me around?????
I don't know but you must like him since you haven't sent him off yet!
Post a Comment