One day in 1996 I went to Stone Park in Ghent with two friends to work on a project. Tim was helping me by allowing me to photograph him for my class but Baptiste hated having his picture taken... However, we were joking around and I caught this image with Christ & St. Luke's Church in the background. Gosh, we were so young back then!
THEN (1996)

My chimera, my protector, my Baptiste.
Last year for our first Christmas together, he asked what I wanted for Christmas. I'm a simple girl so I asked for a picture of him to put on my desk at work. He and our friend, Catie, went and took pictures around Norfolk. He made sure to have some of them taken in front of Christ & St. Luke's Church. I was surprised he remembered. I hadn't even mentioned it!
NOW (2007)
1 comment:
Awww!! How sweet!
Post a Comment